October 4, 2011

ZOMAGOODNESS . . . How Old is She?!? (Day 74 - October 4, 2011)

You know what? 

I think that anyone whose heart is beating should see this video (below). As at the time of publishing this blog, it has been seen 6,167,669 times . . . which means that of the billion people on the internet 993,832,331 still need to see it. And . . . each of us have to find 6 other people, who are not on the internet, and show it to them (hmmm . . . that may involve a little bit of travelling for most of us). Come on people, we have work to do!!

I could sit here and talk (well, type) until I'm blue in the face . . . telling you how it was nice in the tent last night and only got down to 4C (39F) OR how with only 4 nights left in this phase of the project I can't wait until I'm in a real bed again (. . . and sleeping inside . . . and wearing different clothes . . . ) OR statistics on this aspect of poverty and reflections on homelessness . . . but I'm not.  Compared to what this girl says in the following video, anything I could say today is simply "blah, blah, blah."

Of course, I'm kidding about having to find every single person on Earth and show them this video (well, sort of kidding) . . . but I am serious that it is a MUST SEE. And again, and again, and again until her message sinks very deeply into our consciousness.  Yes, I found it that good.


I know, right?!?



Hey!!  I'm That Poverty Guy . . . let's make a world of difference together.

Click Here to Sign . . . A Declaration to World Leaders

Click Here to See WACHOOKANDU.

1 comment: